The batteries CR2032 are the ones for your Honda Odyssey key fob battery. The Honda Odyssey is a car that people often take on long trips in order to save money. The CR2032 batteries used by these vehicles key fob can die from being exposed too much to cold weather, which makes it important for drivers maintain their keychain’s power source!
A few simple steps will allow you to change your vehicle’s batteries in no time at all!
How to change your Honda Odyssey key fob battery:
- Start by sliding the switch above the Honda logo so you can remove the metal key.
- Pull out the metal key and use it to gently pry apart the two halves of the key fob.
- Once the key fob is open, use a small flathead screwdriver to pry off the battery from the side opposite the fastening clips.
- Gently insert your new battery.
- Press together the two halves of the key fob until they snap into place.
- Reinsert your metal key into its slot.
Now your Honda Odyssey key fob battery should be installed and ready to use. The winter is usually not kind with batteries, so make sure you store it in a warm place every now and then!
If you need to change your Honda Odyssey key fob battery, or if you are experiencing any other locksmith needs, please contact us. We have a wide range of services available and our team is here to help you get back on the road as quickly as possible. Thanks for reading!